Today’s Gender of the day is: Darth Revan
Officially my gender now.
Today’s gender of the day is: pug puppy being blow-dried
googled “dog swearing” and wasn’t disappointed
His fucking look of determination. Like, “you’re going to fucking jail Greg.”
A brilliant metaphor
Congratulations, you all are twelve!
Being a man is like being a dog. We are expected to be strong and loyal to earn our keep. Women are like cats. They aren’t really expected to do anything. If they choose to be productive, cool, but no one requires them to do anything.
Dogs are seen as violent and stupid while cats are smart and elegant. When they get into a fight, the dog is always seen as the aggressor, even though cats can absolutely be violent and irrational. Doesn’t matter if the cat started it or not, cause in the end, the dog will be punished and the cat will be cuddled.
Dogs are expected to do the dangerous jobs like herding and police work. Cats, at most, are expected to be cute and nap.
People automatically assume that dogs are dangerous, but have no problem going up to pet a strange cat. Dogs are more likely to be put down for attacking a person than a cat. As in more likely to be punished for the same crime.
Don’t make stupid comparisons about people if you aren’t ready to have them thrown right back in your face.
^Now THAT’S a brilliant metaphor.
I present to you a puppy eating watermelon.
I can’t stop thinking about this
I think about this a lot
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
Me, in my favorite underwear.
The underwear were from thatcrabsnameistony.tumblr.com, from a trip she took to Argentina.
The photos are by my friend sarahfonder.tumblr.com.
Business in the back, party in the front, floral on the crotch.